better than sex chicken
The Gourmandize Team
This chicken is so good that you'll prefer this to...well...other activities :) Don't miss out!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (makes
- 16-24 slices Maple Smoke Bacon
- Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 1 16 ounce package Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 8 slices of Pepperjack Cheese
- Green Onions, diced
- Sliced Jalapeno peppers (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix both flavors of barbecue sauce together in a bowl. Set aside. Mix together cream cheese and green onion. Set aside. Lay one breast half on the counter and pound flat. Place sliced cheese on the breast. Place a scoop of cream cheese mix on top. Smear it around. Top with 6 jalapeno peppers slices. Roll in to a log. Wrap with 2-3 pieces of bacon. Place in pan. Smother with barbecue sauce. Bake until the interior temperature reads 165 degrees.
You'll also love
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Mushroom Swiss Cubed Steak 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe
Yummy! With a name like better than sex chicken, how could I not make it! Haha. Looks delish, definitely putting it on my to-try list. Thanks!
Commented by Gourmandize Official