What Are Chicken Nuggets Actually Made Of?
Chicken nuggets are one of every kids' favorite foods, and even many adults' guilty pleasures. But do you have any idea what their ingredients actually are? Warning: we're about to ruin one of your favorite snacks!
1/4 View slideshow
What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of?
We hate to break it to you, but our beloved chicken nuggets are usually made with the worst parts of the animal – parts we are highly discouraged from eating. The American Journal of Medicine published a study revealing that less than half of the little patties are actually chicken meat. The rest (so, most of it) consists of a mixture of bone, nerve, internal tissue, and just plain fat.
More steaming articles
14 amazing ways to make chocolate chip... Hurry! This May Be Starbucks' Best Deal... Would You Try ROSÉ Ice Cream? Now You...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article