Overstuffed Chicken Taco
- Chicken, Lettuce, Tortilla, Mozzarella Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bake chicken for an hour and then remove all chicken from the bone
Cook the tortilla shell and then top your shell with lettuce and mozzarella cheese and the chicken
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.