Our best chicken taco recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mexican taco
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken taco recipes
Overstuffed Chicken Taco
Bake chicken for an hour and then remove all chicken from the bone
- Mozzarella Cheese
Food trend: It’s time to make DESSERT tacos! Here's how.
Have you tried DESSERT tacos? Here are 15 ways to make 'em!
Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 (6 oz) skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup pre-chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
- 2 pounds of chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes diced 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chicken bouillon
- 1 pack of mini corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Shredded cabbage
- Ground cotija cheese
- Tapatio hot souce (optional)
Super Easy Chicken Tacos
cut your chicken into pieces and start to fry add your hamburger meat to seprate pan and fry
- taco shells
- hamburger meat
Sandwich wraps that will make you look forward to lunch all morning
Beyond the BLT is a world of wraps—that are actually exciting—just longing to be noticed and served up for lunch! Or dinner...breakfast...
Tasty Chicken Tacos
A more healthy version of tacos
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1oz package taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Shielded cheeseburgers