Our best chicken taco recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mexican taco
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Chicken taco recipes
Overstuffed Chicken Taco
Bake chicken for an hour and then remove all chicken from the bone
- Chicken, Lettuce, Tortilla, Mozzarella Cheese
Food trend: It’s time to make DESSERT tacos! Here's how.
Have you tried DESSERT tacos? Here are 15 ways to make 'em!
Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 4 (6 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup pre-chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
- 2 pounds of chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes diced 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chicken bouillon
- 1 pack of mini corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Shredded cabbage
- Ground cotija cheese
- Tapatio hot souce (optional)
Super Easy Chicken Tacos
cut your chicken into pieces and start to fry add your hamburger meat to seprate pan and fry
- taco shells
- hamburger meat
Sandwich wraps that will make you look forward to lunch all morning
Beyond the BLT is a world of wraps—that are actually exciting—just longing to be noticed and served up for lunch! Or dinner...breakfast...
Tasty Chicken Tacos
A more healthy version of tacos
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1oz package taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Shielded cheeseburgers