recipes with chicken and potato - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Chicken and potato recipes
Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in the bottom of a large pot over medium-high heat
- 2 sticks (1 cup/16 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 cups whole milk
- 5 large potatoes
- baked and cubed (peeled
- if desired)
- 2 pounds chicken cooked and shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions
- thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 pounds of chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes diced 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chicken bouillon
- 1 pack of mini corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Shredded cabbage
- Ground cotija cheese
- Tapatio hot souce (optional)
Chicken - with Chips Casserole
Wash, dry fillets and cut into thin strips
- 500g Chicken Fillet
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp fine red chillies
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayo
- Salt to taste
- 3 large potatoes