Chicken - with Chips Casserole
- 500g Chicken Fillet
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp fine red chillies
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayo
- Salt to taste
- 3 large potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, dry fillets and cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken in all the spices. Allow to marinate for Atleast an hour. Best if left overnight
In a skillet cook the chicken in butter over medium heat until cooked thoroughly and mostly all the water had burned out.
Peel potatoes and slice in thin fries.
Fry in deep hot oil and drain.
Season with salt, vinegar, chillies and pepper.
In an oven proof dish. Layer half the fries and then the chicken and the remainder of the fries over it. (Sauces can also be added if desired)
Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and some fresh or dried parsley
Bake in a moderate oven until the cheese is melted.
Serve with salad and dinner rolls.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Duck breast with Raspberry marinade 2.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.