Grandma Nancy's recipe
- *1 coke
- *9 to 10 lb Beef tenderloin
- *1/2 cup brown sugar
- *tbsp lemon pepper
- *tbsp garlic powder
- *1/2 to 3/4 dales seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
double wrap aluminum foil on grill 350 1 to 2 hours. marinate at least 2 days.
You'll also love
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausages in foil with veggies 2.1/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef With Oyster Sauce 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Caribbean Chicken 1.6/5 (91 Votes)
- Chicken - with Chips Casserole 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Grammy's Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.