Our best beef tenderloin recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Beef tenderloin recipes
Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Truffled Wine Sauce
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat a large skillet over medium heat
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 applewood smoked bacon slices
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 (8 oz) packages cremini mushrooms
- finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 cups unsalted beef stock
- 1 (6 oz) bag baby spinach
- coarsely chopped
- 1 (3 1/4 pound) beef tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup red wine (Pinot Noir)
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 5 tsp flour
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp truffle oil
10 elevated homemade Hamburger Helper recipes
HAMBURGER Helper was a CLASSIC we all grew up on. But why not skip the boxed stuff and make these impressive homemade recipes instead!
Grandma Nancy's recipe
- *1 coke
- *9 to 10 lb Beef tenderloin
- *1/2 cup brown sugar
- *tbsp lemon pepper
- *tbsp garlic powder
- *1/2 to 3/4 dales seasoning