Our best beef tenderloin recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beef tenderloin recipes
Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Truffled Wine Sauce
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat a large skillet over medium heat
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 applewood smoked bacon slices, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 (8 oz) packages cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 cups unsalted beef stock, divided
- 1 (6 oz) bag baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 (3 1/4 pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 cup red wine (Pinot Noir)
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 5 tsp flour
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp truffle oil
10 elevated homemade Hamburger Helper recipes
HAMBURGER Helper was a CLASSIC we all grew up on. But why not skip the boxed stuff and make these impressive homemade recipes instead!
Grandma Nancy's recipe
- *1 coke
- *9 to 10 lb Beef tenderloin
- *1/2 cup brown sugar
- *tbsp lemon pepper
- *tbsp garlic powder
- *1/2 to 3/4 dales seasoning