By Virginie damien federbe belmoumene
- 5 chicken breasts (about 8 oz. Piece)
- Caribbean 3 peppers (different colors if possible)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In advance, marinate meat for at least 3 hours, scouring in honey mix with spices.
Wash, seed the peppers, and remove membranes. Chop the chilies and bell pepper thinly. Meanwhile, in saucepan (stainless Pref.), Melt butter and blanch the onion.
When the onion is brown add peppers and cook for some minutes over high heat. Then remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 350 ° F for 10 min, then add the filet to saucepan with olive oil.
Cook the meat for 2 minutes on each side remove from heat and place in baking dish.
Cover with a little honey, chiles, peppers and onions.
Allow a good 15 minutes for the assembly: Remove the dishes from the oven, on a plate, make a bed of peppers. Cut chicken into strips. Serve with homemade fries that sublimate this dish.
You'll also love
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.3/5 (274 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
- VEGAN CARIBBEAN SHEPHERD'S PIE 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Caribbean Chicken 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey mustard dip 2.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Mj's Famous Chicken Solvaki Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Dressing 1.9/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.