Honey Peanut Butter White Chocolate Creams
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, broken into pieces, or 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey, divided
- 1 (15-count) package mini phyllo shells
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted salted peanuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat the white chocolate in a small bowl in a microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring after each, or place in a small saucepan and melt over low heat on the stove. Stir in the peanut butter and 1/2 tablespoon honey until blended.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the filling into each phyllo shell. Sprinkle each one with peanuts (chopped or whole), then drizzle with remaining honey. Let stand 10 minutes to set. You can also chill the cups until firm.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.5/5 (245 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chiffon cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CAKE BATTER FUDGE QUCK VERSION 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Strawberry Surprise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Whipped Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Forest Dump Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!