Angel Strawberry Surprise
Angel food cake with strawberries
- 1 Angel food cake
- 1 large tip of cool whip
- 2 quarts of strawberries
- 1 jar of strawberry topping
- Cut Angel food cake into cubes
- Layer onto bottom of 9"x13" pan
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries
- Add a layer of cool whip
- Add another layer of Angel food cake cubes
- Spread on a layer of strawberry sauce
- Add final layer of cool whip
- Decorate top with sliced strawberries
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!