Apple Coffee Cake
We have this for Christmas breakfast.
- 1 box cinnamon bread mix
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a 13x9 inch pan.
In a large bowl use the amount of egg, water and oil as directed on the cinnamon bread mix box. Stir in the diced apple pie filling.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with the included cinnamon sugar packet and pecans.
Bake for 45-55 minutes. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Jewish Apple Cake 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Apple Knobby Cake (Mrs. Cheney's... 3.1/5 (142 Votes)
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Cindy's Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Your Favorite Chocolate Chip... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- peanut butter pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Forgotten Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.