Christmas breakfast recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Christmas breakfast recipes
Apple Coffee Cake
We have this for Christmas breakfast
- 1 box cinnamon bread mix
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
This baked egg delight is just the thing for your next brunch!
Traditional Christmas Breakfast
Cut each strip of bacon in half
- 1 package of lean bacon
- 2 cans whole water chestnuts
- 1 bottle of teriyaki sauce