- 6-7 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 to 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 3 T Cornstarch
Cost Average budget
Peel and core apples.
Combine all ingredients. Put in pie crust. Dot top with butter. Put on top crust and vent.
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
Then reduce heat to 350 and bake an additional 45-50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (323 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (195 Votes)
- Stir Crazy Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Molasses Doughnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cake: Easy Ball Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Lemon Meringue... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Mini Cheesecake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.