Christmas Treat: Mini Cheesecake Tarts
A lovely, easy to eat tart great for desserts or gatherings!
- 12oz Vanilla Wafers
- 2 x 8oz packages Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla (use clear if you can find it)
- 1 can Fruit Pie Filling
- You Need: Miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) and miniature muffin pan liners.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350F. Line miniature muffin tins with miniature liners.
Crush the vanilla wafers well and place 1/2 tsp of wafers into each cup, pressing them down into the cup with your finger.
Beat all remaining ingredients well and fill each cup almost to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
Put them on a cooling rack and cool completely. When ready to serve put a dollop of the pie filling on the top center of each tart. Store in the fridge, covered.
You'll also love
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Cheese Tarts 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Monkey Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kiddie Chicken Pot Pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!