Christmas treat recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Christmas treat recipes
Christmas Treat: Lemon Meringue Tart
Fun mini lemon meringue tarts!
- 12 prepared Tart Shells (if baking your own
- make sure to use some kind of 'pie weights' or the shells will puff up too much.
- 1 package of Prepared Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 large Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla (use clear if you can find it)
Christmas Treat: Mini Cheesecake Tarts
A lovely, easy to eat tart great for desserts or gatherings!
- 12oz Vanilla Wafers
- 2 x 8oz packages Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla (use clear if you can find it)
- 1 can Fruit Pie Filling
- You Need: Miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) and miniature muffin pan liners.
Christmas Treat: Butter Raisin Tarts
A staple holiday must!
- 14 prepared tart shells
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans if desired
Christmas Treat: Monkey Bread
Very delicious treat never lasts long!
- 3 x 12oz packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- maraschino cherries if desired