Kiddie Chicken Pot Pies
Bite size Chicken Pot Pies that can be made using leftovers.
- Frozen veggies (carrots, peas, corn)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded rotisserie chicken
- pancake mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare pancake mix.
Add thawed veggies, chicken and cheese. Mix well.
Place into muffin pan. Filling each well 3/4 full with batter.
Bake at 375* for 25 to 30 mins, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Use paper muffin pan liners. Can be taken in lunches or eat them for a snack.
You'll also love
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Vegetable Pot Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Pot Pie 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Kids Fave Mac And Cheese 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom's Spicy Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees