Recipes with cheese for kids - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese for kids recipes
Kids Fave Mac And Cheese
- Elbow noodles
- Velveeta cheese (rectangle block)
Kiddie Chicken Pot Pies
Bite size Chicken Pot Pies that can be made using leftovers
- Frozen veggies (carrots
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded rotisserie chicken
- pancake mix