Mom's Spicy Chicken
- 2 to 3 lbs. chicken
- 1 can garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- Hunt's brand recommended
- 1 can Rotel brand tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spray a 9 X 13 in. baking pan with cooking spray, put chicken in pan, salt and pepper to taste.
In a bowl, mix sauce and tomatoes well, then pour mixture over chicken and cover the pan with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hr. or until fully cooked, as cooking times can depend on oven.
You'll also love
- Skinny Nachos 6 pts 4/5 (5 Votes)
- BEEF STEW 4/5 (5 Votes)
- South of the Border Chicken Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- baked steak 4/5 (5 Votes)
- broccoli cheddar casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Brocoli Ceaser Chicken Rolls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.