Hot and Spicy Chicken with Rice
- 1) 250 grams or 300 grams of 3 Chicken Breasts Cut in Cubes
- 2) 2 tbsp of Oil
- 3) 2 tbsp of Butter
- 4) 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic
- 5) 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
- 7) 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup
- 8) 1 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 9) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 10) 1 Cup of Water for the Gravy
- 11) Cornflour Paste as required
- 12) Fresh Cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry the oil, butter, and crushed garlic until golden.
Add the chicken and fry it for 2 minutes. Chicken should turn from pink to white.
Add salt, black pepper, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, garlic sauce, and water.
Add cornflour for thickness. Stir while adding the cornflour paste.
Serve with rice.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.