25 beautiful dinner recipes that will make you do a double take
We've scoured the web for the creme de la creme of dinner recipes. Don't be fooled by their fancy looks, you can totally make these at home!
© Feasting at Home
Pan-seared steelhead with truffled spring pea sauce
Swirl a bed of spring pea sauce with truffle oil, lemon and tarragon onto your plate, top with new potatoes, pan-seared steelhead and cremini or shiitake mushrooms. And there you have it: a magnificent spring-on-a-plate creation. Recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.