Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Chicken breasts
- garlic and herb seasoning
- cream of soup
- white rice
- Saxon seasoning
- adobo seasoning
- shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken with all seasonings and then chop or shred
Cook rice and add Sazon seasoning
Mix chicken rice and cream of soup and then add in a casserole pan and add cheese on top
Place in oven at 350* for about 15-20 mins
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.