Broccoli and Rice casserole
- 1 Big can of cream of chicken
- 1 Bag of broccoli Florets
- 1 medium onion
- 1 stick of butter or equal to a stick if you don't have it.
- 2 cups of UNCOOKED rice
- 1 big container of cheese whiz.
- 1 to 2 pounds of cheese to go on top
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Take the onion and chop fine and then put the butter on top of the onion and put in the microwave
cook the rice
cook the broccoli about 3/4 of the bag about 5 mins
Then take the onions and mix it in the rice and the broccoli and cream of chicken together then add the cheese whiz mix well
Cook at 350 for about 45 mins and then add the shredded cheese and put on top and melt
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (172 Votes)
- Shepard's Pie 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Taiwanese Fried Rice 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pie 3.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Rice Gratin with vegetables 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.