broccoli and blue cheese tart
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb of fresh broccoli
- 5 oz bacon
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 cups Roquefort
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (optional but so much better!)
- 5 peppercorns (no need salt)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Unroll the puff pastry and prick it.
- Wash broccoli, cut and boil for 10 minutes.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet for degreasing.
- Cut the blue cheese into small cubes.
- In a bowl, beat 4 eggs, add sour cream, cheese and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the cooked broccoli, bacon, Roquefort cheese and eggs mixture over your pastry crust.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad seasoned with walnut oil and balsamic vinegar!
You'll also love
- Garlic Sweet Corn 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato bar 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Maple Kale and Fuji Apple Salad... 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry and Currant Pastries 2.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Salmon leek tart 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!