Salmon leek tart
- 1 puff pastry (I prefer)
- 2 lbs leeks
- 14 oz fresh salmon
- milk, butter, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg for the béchamel
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a white sauce with butter, flour and milk. salt and pepper, add the nutmeg.
Put the pastry in a pie dish.
Slice the salmon finely and sprinkle over the pastry.
In a skillet, heat butter and add the sliced leeks. Cook gently for about ten minutes.
Mix the white sauce and leeks then cover salmon with the mixture.
Bake in hot oven 410 ° for 30 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!