The best cheese whiz pasta ideas - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese whiz
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese whiz pasta recipes
Macaroni and CheeseRecipewe ♡
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups strong cheddar
- 2 cups American cheese
How to make a rainbow potato in a few easy steps
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for the most beautiful, colorful and delicious potato side dish ever!
Broccoli and Rice casserole
Take the onion and chop fine and then put the butter on top of the onion and put in the microwave
- 1 Big can of cream of chicken
- 1 Bag of broccoli Florets
- 1 medium onion
- 1 stick of butter or equal to a stick if you don't have it.
- 2 cups of UNCOOKED rice
- 1 big container of cheese whiz.
- 1 to 2 pounds of cheese to go on top