Our best blue cheese pasta recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: blue cheese
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Blue cheese pasta recipes
Mac and Cheese with a spicy kick
By Simoneskitchen, In Simone's Kitchen
The ultimate comfort food for me is a good Mac and Cheese and turns out I never made one myself before! So here is ...
- 200 gr pasta to choice
- 100 gr grated cheese (I used a cheese that wasn't very old
- but I will go for a more mature cheese next time)
- 25 gr blue cheese (I used Danish blue)
- 45 gram butter
- 2-3 tbsp of flour
- 1/2 tl ground chili
- 1/2 tl fresh thyme
- 100 gr green peas
- 400 ml milk
- 25 gram hazelnuts
- 20 gram butter
- 2 tbsp panko
10 perfectly wicked ideas for deviled eggs
Here are 10 upgrades to your classic deviled eggs recipe for every time you're craving some creamy, savory, protein-filled deliciousness.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound frozen cooked chicken strips
- defrosted and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup red onion