Our feta cheese pasta ideas - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked feta cheese, vegetarian feta cheese, recipes with feta and chicken, feta cheese salad, healthy feta cheese, mediterranean, how to make cheddar cheese at home
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Feta cheese pasta recipes
Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 20 minutes then drain
- 8 oz pasta
- scant 1/2 cup cream
- 3.5 oz of pecorino cheese
- 3 slices of ham
- salt and pepper
Red wine and cheese: friends or foes?
Do red wine and cheese pair well together? Find out the best pairings at Gourmandize.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
boil pasta and drain it
- 1 box of colorful rizzoto
- 1 bottle of sundried tomatoes salad dressing
- 1 package of crumbled feta cheese with tomato and basil
- 1 can of olives
- 1 small package of cherry tomatoes
12 authentic Mediterranean mezzes you shouldn't miss
Try these tasty, exotic tapas the next time you're hosting friends for drinks.
Paula’S Spicy Shrimp and Pasta Casserole
Pasta doesn't make you fat
- 2 lb shrimp, cleaned, peeled and de-veined
- 16 ounce mild salsa, thick and chunky
- 9 ounce angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Bruschetta Pasta Salad
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is a great pasta recipe for the summer!
- Half a box or less of Pasta
- 2 Diced and seeded tomatoes
- 10 or so chopped Kalmatta Olives( I would add lots)
- 8 Chopped Basil Leaves
- 1/2 -1 C of Feta Cheese (depends how much you like it)
- 1/3 C of Olive oil
VIDEO: Cheddar & Coridander Burger
A cheeseburger like you've never had before...
Tasty Greek Pasta Salad
By lolageorge, The Dallas Vibe
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese