Pasta salad wiith feta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Pasta salad wiith feta recipes
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
boil pasta and drain it
- 1 box of colorful rizzoto
- 1 bottle of sundried tomatoes salad dressing
- 1 package of crumbled feta cheese with tomato and basil
- 1 can of olives
- 1 small package of cherry tomatoes
Bruschetta Pasta Salad
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is a great pasta recipe for the summer!
- Half a box or less of Pasta
- 2 Diced and seeded tomatoes
- 10 or so chopped Kalmatta Olives( I would add lots)
- 8 Chopped Basil Leaves
- 1/2 -1 C of Feta Cheese (depends how much you like it)
- 1/3 C of Olive oil
Tasty Greek Pasta Salad
By lolageorge, The Dallas Vibe
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Fresh Greek Pasta Salad
In blender container, place oil, lemon juice, oregano and garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups penne, cooked and drained
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste