Cold pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cold pasta recipes
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
boil pasta and drain it
- 1 box of colorful rizzoto
- 1 bottle of sundried tomatoes salad dressing
- 1 package of crumbled feta cheese with tomato and basil
- 1 can of olives
- 1 small package of cherry tomatoes
Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad
By maryjo young
A refreshing mix of summer fresh vegetables encountered with dressing and pasta
- 1-1 1/2 bxs of spiral pasta
- 1 lg. Cucumber
- 1-2 tomatoes.
- 2 crowns of broccoli
- 1 onion and 1 green pepper. 1 btl. Italian dressing and 1/4 cup diced American cheese and 1/4 cup diced motzz cheese.