The best ways to make cold pasta salad with italian dressing - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cold pasta salad with italian dressing recipes
Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cook pasta according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz tricolor corkscrew pasta
- 8 oz green beans
- trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion
- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 can (6.5 oz) tuna packed in water
- drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- fresh basil springs for garnish
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 to 3 Tomatoes
- 2 to 3 Green Peppers
- 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing