The best ways to make cold pasta salad with italian dressing - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Cold pasta salad with italian dressing recipes
Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cook pasta according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz tricolor corkscrew pasta
- 8 oz green beans
- trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion
- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 can (6.5 oz) tuna packed in water
- drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- fresh basil springs for garnish
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 to 3 Tomatoes
- 2 to 3 Green Peppers
- 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing