The best ways to make cold pasta salad with italian dressing - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Cold pasta salad with italian dressing recipes
Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cook pasta according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz tricolor corkscrew pasta
- 8 oz green beans
- trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion
- thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 can (6.5 oz) tuna packed in water
- drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- fresh basil springs for garnish
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 to 3 Tomatoes
- 2 to 3 Green Peppers
- 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing