Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 to 3 Tomatoes
- 2 to 3 Green Peppers
- 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta as directed on box. Drain pasta well. Chop tomatoes and peppers into small pieces. Mix all ingredients. Chill.
Can use and color peppers or pasta of your choice.
You'll also love
- Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Carpaccio of tomatoes with basil... 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- The Best Potato Salad 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.