Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
Mix all ingredients. Serve.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (189 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 3/5 (247 Votes)
- Korean Corn Salad 3.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Bestest Stew Ever 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Pasta 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?