Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
Mix all ingredients. Serve.
You'll also love
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Scratch Mac & Cheese 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- chili dip 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Linguine With Bacon And Broccoli 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Caesar Noodle Salad 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?