Pasta Salad with Shrimp
- 1/2 lb small already cooked shrimp,
- 2 zucchini,
- 1/2 lb of pasta (shells or macaroni)
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 bunch of parsley,
- 8 tablespoons olive oil,
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Shell shrimp, cut the ends of zucchini, rinse and peel leaving strips of skin for color. cut the zucchini into rounds.
In a saucepan, boil a large quantity of salted water. Add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini, cook another 5-6 minutes.
Peel the garlic. Rinse and dry the bunch of parsley. In food processor or blender mix together garlic, parsley, a pinch of salt and olive oil, mix to create a good green creamy sauce.
Drain the pasta thoroughly and zucchini, pour into a bowl, add shrimp, pour sauce and mix quickly.
You'll also love
- Zucchini stuffed with ground beef 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Veggie Pasta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Seafood Medley 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Fig salad with orange 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gazpacho 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!