5 Things To Do With Apricots Right Now
Got apricots? Here are some magical things you can make immediately.
bacon, brie and apricot grilled cheese — © Yammie's noshery
Melty cheesy goodness with a hit of sweet and salty... This is grilled cheese for grownups. Recipe here.
french apricot tart — © fusion craftiness
Simple, classy, and delicious... Your tastebuds will say, "Oh là là!" Recipe here!
No Cook Apricot Energy Bites — © Ruchis Kitchen
When you're on the go and need a hit of energy, these nutritious bites will give you just what you need to keep going, and going, and going. Recipe here!
french apricot and lavender jam — © lavender and lovage
Take your tastebuds on holiday to sunny, southern France. Recipe here!
grilled apricots with brie, prosciutto and honey — © recipe runner
Light up the barbeque and call over your friends — you're going to party tonight. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!