Apricot Grilled Chicken
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard (on a budget I used our store brand Dijon mustard and it was great)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves (I used Smuckers sugar-free)
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I made six and just improvised on my mixture a bit)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend mustard, preserves and ginger. Brush mixture on chicken. Grill or broil for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.
You'll also love
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Hobo eclairs 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Pork 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.