Apricot Grilled Chicken
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard (on a budget I used our store brand Dijon mustard and it was great)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves (I used Smuckers sugar-free)
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I made six and just improvised on my mixture a bit)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend mustard, preserves and ginger. Brush mixture on chicken. Grill or broil for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nia imani's truffles 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fluffy chicken meatballs with... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Winter Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Octopus Rougail (Octopus in... 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Onion Curry (negative calorie) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.