25 reasons why you should eat fresh ginger every day
Discover a myriad of reasons to eat ginger every day, besides the fact that it's totally delicious!
Join the ginger crusade
Even though ginger is mostly known as a spice, flavor is not its only virtue! In Asia it has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Here are the top 25 things you should know about this delicious (and nutritious!) root.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.