My Family's First Cook Book
For my lovely hubby and daughter Lexi - Alanna
- A whole Chicken
- star anise，garlic，green onion
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boiling water with star anise
Add chicken for boiling 10 minutes and lift up to cool down in ice water for about 2 minutes
Repeat Step 2 for 5 times
Cool the chicken in room temperature before cutting
Dipping Sauce with garlic, green onion, ginger, and black sesame oil
Keep the chicken skin well and full to taste silk and smooth is the skill
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.