My Mom's Noodle Salad
A simple and tasty pasta for any occasion!
- This recipe is up to preference as far as measurements go. What you'll need is:
- *Rainbow Rotini Pasta
- *Frozen peas
- *Finely chopped onion
- *Finely chopped celery
- *Miracle Whip salad dressing
- *A small amount of mustard
- *Salt and pepper for taste
- *Chives and Parsley
- *You can also add tuna if you'd like, but I prefer it without.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Follow the directions for the pasta and cook them.
Finely dice the vegetables while pasta cooks.
Once the pasta is finished cooking, rinse under cold water until cool. Mix in veggies.
Add the desired amount of Miracle Whip and small amount of mustard, top with salt, pepper, chives, and parsley. Mix well. Add tuna if you'd like.
Serve while it's fresh!
When storing pasta, it will be dryer later on even when sealed due to the noodles being absorbent. Simply add more Miracle Whip later on to bring it back to life.
You'll also love
- papas whipped cream 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Lobster ginger and green onion 3.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Tuna And Macaroni Casserole 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Fall Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- pastichio 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?