- 1 ¾ C spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 4 C hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 C ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Reserve 1/3 c spaghetti sauce, set aside.
In medium bowl, combine remaining spaghetti sauce and eggs.
Add spaghetti; toss to coat well.
In 9-inch pie pan, evenly spread spaghetti mixture.
In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and parsley.
Spread evenly on spaghetti shell to within 1 inch of edge.
Top with reserved sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!