Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 Box Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Jars Spaghetti Sauce your choice
- 1 Pkg Sharp Cheese
- 1 Pkg Mozzerella Cheese
- 1 Pkg Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook Spaghetti as directed on package. Cook ground beef and garlic until browned. Add tomato sauce to beef. Use 9x13 pan and layer ingredients. Spaghetti, Sauce, then cheeses. Repeat.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Use any Spaghetti Sauce of your choice. Cheeses can be combined and/or layered.
You'll also love
- SPAGHETTI PIE 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pie 3.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hearty Potato & Cheese Soup 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe