By hamel reinald
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 1/4 pound of ground beef
- 1 glass of red wine
- 2 cubes of veal
- 2 large cans of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lb of spaghetti
- 2 eggs (separate the white from the yolks)
- 2tablespoons. bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk*
- 3.5 oz cheddar
- * you may need more depending on consistency of sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 °
Heat oil in a skillet, add onion and cook 2 minutes (medium heat). Add the ground meat and stir over high heat. When meat is browned and the liquid has evaporated, add the wine, tomato sauce, and bouillon cubes.
Cook 1 hour covered, stirring regularly. Remove from heat, add parsley and cool.
Cook the spaghetti al dente. Drain, add the egg white.
Prepare the cheese sauce: Heat butter. Add flour and stir 2 minutes until the flour is brown. Add milk gradually. Stir until a smooth paste. Cool slightly. Stir in egg yolks and cheese. In a dish put half of spaghetti, add the meat, then mix the remaining spaghetti with cheese sauce. Spread evenly over meat layer, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Scratch Mac & Cheese 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Caesar Noodle Salad 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- MARIANA SAUCE 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sautéed Lamb with Garlic 3.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!