Deep Fried Cauliflower
Great for vegetarian days!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 medium eggs
- fine breadcrumbs
- tartar sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Cook cut up pieces of cauliflower in boiling water for 5 min. take out and cool down with cold water. let stand to dry.
Roll cauliflower in the flour.
Dip in the milk & eggs mixture.
Roll cauliflower in the breadcrumbs until covered.
Deep fry in pan from all sides until golden and crispy.
Serve with tartar sauce and potatoes.
make your own tartar sauce!
You'll also love
- Potatoe surpirse 3/5 (37 Votes)
- Slovak Schnitzels 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust 2.6/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken Manchurian dry 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Salad 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!