Aunt Eva's Cauliflower
- 2 small heads of cauliflower broken into florets
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp flour
- Bread crumbs enough to cover all florets
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slightly cook cauliflower in microwave. About 2 minutes. Want it still crunchy. Cool.
Get 2 bowls. In 1st mix egg and flour. (Add enough fliur to thicken egg so sticks to cauliflower). In 2nd add the bread crumbs.
Heat oil for frying.
Dip florets in egg flour mixture then in bread crumbs. Fry florets until golden brown.
Tastes excellent cold!
You'll also love
- Deep Fried Cauliflower 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Meat Croquets 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Rice COoker Pasta 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Oven Chicken and Rice 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab Meat Omelet 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Diane's Pear Apple Napoleon 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!