Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Cooked Macaroni
- 3 packages of assorted Cheeses
- 3/4 cup of Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup of Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spray a baking dish with Pam. Mix cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and egg in bowl. Salt to taste.
Add macaroni and pour into dish. Top with additional cheese.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!