- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese of Choice
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook beef in frying pan, add tomato sauce and simmer until thick.
Line bottom of baking pan with ground beef sauce then spread sour cream evenly on top. Cover with shredded cheese and bake in oven until golden brown or until sides are bubbly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!