Crostini with mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes
- 10 Crostini:
- 1 baguette
- 1 1/2 cups (5-6 oz) mozzarella di bufala (buffalo)
- 2 1/4 cups of sun dried tomatoes in oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- dried oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450 ° F
Mix the sun dried tomatoes into a puree. Drain the mozzarella and then cut into small pieces.
Cut in the middle of the 10 slices baguette at an angle of about 1.5 cm. Place them on a rack and roast them until they turn golden.
Pull the oven rack, then gently rub one side of each slice with garlic. Top with tomato puree and add the mozzarella. Drizzle each crostini with a drizzle of olive oil and pepper and sprinkle with oregano.
Bake and allowing the mozzarella to melt. About 3 to 5 min at 350 ° F.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!