Our best Crostini recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Crostini recipes
Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini
The perfect appetizer to enjoy with an Italian dinner
- A variety of cherry tomatoes (e.g., red and yellow), quartered
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (thinly sliced)
- crostini or toasted sliced baguette
- 1 small (3 or 4 ounce) package of chèvre (goat cheese), plain or herbed
Crostini with mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes
Preheat oven to 450 ° F Mix the sun dried tomatoes into a puree
- 10 Crostini:
- 1 baguette
- 1 1/2 cups (5-6 oz) mozzarella di bufala (buffalo)
- 2 1/4 cups of sun dried tomatoes in oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- dried oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
Green Pea Pesto Crostini
By belulu, No
Combine green peas, basil and olive oil in bowl of food processor and pulse 8 to 10 times till mixture is smooth
- 1 bag 8 oz frozen green peas thawed
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 slices French bread baguette toasted
- 1/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper