- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp.
- Semolina (Sooji ) 1 cup makes 100 puris
- Salt 1 tsp
- Warm water ½ cup as needed
- Oil For deep frying
- Ingredients for stuffing:
- Boiled and mashed potato
- Red tamarind chutney chaat
- Green chutney chaat
- Chili sauce
- Thick curd+ salt + chaat masala
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl mix semolina, all purpose flour, salt and warm water.
kneed well to form gluten
Make a stiff dough and roll into very thin sheets
Cut into roundels using cutter or with a bottle lid and deep fry.
Stuff the puri with favorite stuffing and dip in the pani. enjoy
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (948 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (390 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (226 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!