Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- 2 packages of smoked hotdogs
- 1 small jar of pickling spice
- Equal parts vinegar and water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut the ends of the hotdogs and place in a large sauce pan with the whole jar of pickling spice, cover with water. Bring to a boil, let simmer for 30 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes in pan with liquid. Drain hotdogs leaving some of the spices on them. Place in to a large jar, fill with equal parts water and vinegar. Cover and let sit for at least 24 hours.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Thavala vadai 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Mustard Pickles 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cookie Sheet Brownies 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Pickling 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs. 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe